us as we discuss methods used to find answers and investigate evidence of
any alleged cases of paranormal or unexplained activity. The discussion will
include methods for gathering data during an investigation, how the data is
reviewed to determine if any paranormal evidence was captured, or if these
experiences are natural/environmental, man-made, or indeed paranormal.
- Who is TnT Paranormal?
- What we do
- What is an EMF?
- Why is Temperature important?
- Why do we use IR and UV lights?
- Why Audio Frequencies?
- Natural Elements to be considered
- What if your house is haunted?
- Are there Dangers in Ghost Hunting?
- Tell us about your Paranormal Experiences
- Question and Answer
To book this course go to the Event Request Form.