Click here to edit title

TnT Paranormal InvestigatorsLLC

Forums

Forum Home > Book, Movie, or TV Show Reviews > Ghost Hunter's Guidebook: The Essential Guide to Investigating Ghosts & Hauntings by Troy Taylor

TnT_Melissa
Administrator

This guidebook, in it’s 10th edition, offers step-by-step methods for investigations; tips for taking and analyzing photos, video and audio; real-life case files of paranormal activity; best uses of equipment; and just about anything else that a paranormal investigator (aka ghost hunter) needs to know.

It is an easy read and a wealth of information. I think it is a great tool for any paranormal toolkit.

December 28, 2009 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TnT_Angela

Troy's a home town guy, and I have always enjoyed reading his books.  I have just ordered the newest Ghost Hunters Guidebook, which became available to order on July 23.  I look forward to reading it when I get it! 

--

"The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be', there is only what is." ~Lenny Bruce 

August 15, 2010 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TnT_Melissa
Administrator

Keep me posted on how it is!

--

Best regards,

Melissa Tanner

Founder / Lead Investigator

Email: melissa@tntparanormal.com

Twitter:  @TnTParanormal (https://twitter.com/TnTParanormal)

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/146712678732927/

August 15, 2010 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TnT_Annette

Let me know too! I have a hard time trying to find time to read anything!!!  Boooo

--
Annette
August 19, 2010 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TnT_Angela

Oh I know what you mean!  With my kids underfoot all the time, I have very little down time to read.

Well I have received it and started reading it...so far, very informative.  Especially on photography issues...Troy has always maintained the "orb" issue in photographs as a majority being dust and moisture, and he goes into more detail there.  He has step-by-step guides for investigating in regards to learning about equipment and a whole section on false positives as well.

As a fan of the late, great Harry Price I was happy to see a full biography of him included.  He also mentions one of the first homes where an investigation was conducted, the Borley Rectory.

A lot of it is rehashing some of what he has written before, but it is definitely more updated.  I bought the paperback version, which is $16.95, but they also offer a hardcover version for $24.95.  I will keep you all posted as I read more!

--

"The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be', there is only what is." ~Lenny Bruce 

August 23, 2010 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.