Click here to edit title

TnT Paranormal InvestigatorsLLC

Forums

Forum Home > Book, Movie, or TV Show Reviews > The Other Side: A Teen's Guide to Ghost Hunting and the Paranormal by Marley Gibson , Patrick Burns, and Dave Schrader

TnT_Melissa
Administrator

This book is written to give tips and advice to teenagers wanting to get into paranormal investigation and/or research.  I think this book did a great job of capturing the key information they need to know and putting it into terms that can easily be understood. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Dave at the '09 Chicago Ghost Conference and he is so funny.  That humor is put into this book and used to get points across that are so important.

I felt this book was a mix of fact, humor, technology, great advice and good points for not only a teenager, but for any ghost hunters. This book was easy to read yet very informative.

I give this book 4 out of 5 ghosts.

December 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rose49petter

TnT_Melissa at December 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM

This book is written to give tips and advice to teenagers wanting to get into paranormal investigation and/or research.  I think this book did a great job of capturing the key information they need to know and putting it into terms that can easily be understood. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Dave at the '09 Chicago Ghost Conference and he is so funny.  That humor is put into this book and used to get points across that are so important.

I felt this book was a mix of fact, humor, technology, great advice and good points for not only a teenager, but for any ghost hunters. This book was easy to read yet very informative.

I give this book 4 out of 5 ghosts.

Young adult books comprise of stories like friction, facts and discoveries. They are written on the latest content which is very much popular.

--

September 24, 2012 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.