Type of Events we Offer
Paranormal Lecture Series
We offer a 1 to 1.25 hour program on various topics related to the paranormal. So far we have presented over 50 programs to dozens of public libraries, museums, park districts, and historical societies. Scroll down to see the complete list of locations we have presented at.
The programs available are:
- Paranormal 101 - An Introduction to the Paranormal
- Paranormal 102 - A Deeper Dive into the Paranormal
- Paranormal 104 - America's Most Haunted
- Paranormal 105 - Legend Tripping in Illinois
- Paranormal 106 - Haunted Case Files
- Paranormal 107 - Legend Tripping in Florida
The primary goal of these programs is to educate the public on the paranormal and what the paranormal is not. These programs are provided free of charge, but we will accept donations if offered. In 2014 and 2015, we will be conducting these programs on Thursday and Friday nights at 7PM or Saturday afternoons at 1PM. Please note the October dates will fill up first and fast.
Paranormal Investigation 101 and 102
We offer two courses on Paranormal Investigations that go over how to conduct a paranormal investigation from start to finish. Each course is 4 weeks in length and ends with an actual investigation of a location. This is a fee based program.
Investigate with TnT Paranormal
We offer an "Investigate with TnT Paranormal" event where we partner with a location to allow the public to investigate the location with a paranormal team. Pricing varies based on the location and what services are desired.
NOTE: This is not a client based investigation; go to the Contact Us page to make that type of request.
We offer assistance to historic locations to help them with clean-up efforts. There is no fee associated with this effort.
Meet and Greets
We have worked several Meet and Greets to educate the public about the paranormal and our team. There is no fee associated with this effort. All we ask is to be able to advertise and promote our team at the event.
Presentations and/or Lectures for a Conference or Other Event
We offer a 45 minute to 1 hour long program on various topics related to the paranormal. The fee for these presentations will vary based on the event, topic, location of the conference/event, travel requirements, other requirements, etc.
To you have an event in mind and it's not listed here...no worries. We are willing to discuss it with you.
Request an Event
If you wish to schedule an event with us go to the Event Request Form.
Paranormal Lecture Series
NOTE: We will be accepting food donations that will go to support food pantries in DuPage and Will Counties. Donations appreciated!
2016 Paranormal Lecture Series
The 2016 Paranormal Lecture Series schedule: (FREE events held at Public Libraries and Park Districts)
- 02/26/2017 @ 3:00PM, Maitland Public Library, 501 South Maitland Avenue, Maitland, FL
- 02/27/2017 @ 6:30PM, South Creek Branch, Orange County Public Library, 1702 Deerfield Blvd. Orlando FL 32837
Other Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Orlando Museum of Art 1st Thursdays "Going Goth!"
Paranormal Investigation 101 and 102 Agendas
Investigation 101 Agenda
you ever wondered if there is life after death? Do you watch the paranormal
shows on TV? Have you ever wondered if what you see on the shows really
happens? Then join Melissa Tanner, and other members of TnT Paranormal
Investigators LLC, to find out the answers to these questions and many more. In
this course we will cover various paranormal related topics such as: the
history of the paranormal field, the types of paranormal, the types of
hauntings, investigation basics, debunking tips, the different equipment that
is used for an investigation, and some of the common issues found with the equipment.
There will also be a hands-on workshop with some of the equipment used by TnT
Paranormal during their investigations. So if you want to learn more about the
paranormal and/or the approach and technology behind a paranormal investigation
then this is the class for you!
Cost: There will be a fee associated with this course. Details to follow.
Time: 1 and 1/2 hours
Paranormal Investigation 102 Agenda
you want to learn more about the field of paranormal investigation? Would you
like to learn about some of the theories, tools, and techniques behind a
paranormal investigation? Would you like to go on a paranormal investigation?
Then join Melissa Tanner, and other members of TnT Paranormal Investigators
LLC, to find out the answers to these questions and many more. This class is a follow-up
of the Paranormal Investigation 101. Paranormal Investigation 102 will take a
closer look at the field of paranormal investigation including: conducting
research, photography dos and don’ts, how to conduct a client investigation,
how to approach data review, and tips for forming your own team. In the class
we will discuss how to approach a paranormal investigation from start to
finish. At the end of the class we will conduct an actual paranormal
investigation! So if you want to learn more about the paranormal and/or the
approach and technology behind a paranormal investigation then this is the
class for you!
Pre-requisite: Paranormal Investigation 101
Cost: There will be a fee associated with this course. Details to follow.
Time: 1 and 1/4 hour for weekly lecture and a 5 hour investigation
Previously Hosted Paranormal Lectures and Courses
- Arlington Heights Historical Museum, Arlington Heights, IL / 09-12-2013
- Aurora Public Library, Aurora IL / 09/29/2016 and 08-28-2014
- Bartlett Public Library, Bartlett IL / 10-12-2014
- Berkeley Public Library, Berkeley, IL / 09-26-2013
- Bloomingdale Public Library, Bloomingdale, IL / 09-20-2016
- Carol Stream Public Library, Carol Stream, IL / 10-16-2012 and 10-4-2011
- Cary Area Public Library, Cary, IL / 10-09/2014, 09-11-2014 and 9-20-2012
- Cicero Public Library, Cicero, IL / 07-13-2013
- Chicago Public Library - McKinley Park Branch, Chicago, IL / 11-3-2012
- Chicago Public Library - Gage Park Branch, Chicago, IL / 11-9-2013
- Chickasaw Branch of the Orange County Library System, Orlando, FL / 05/21/2016
- Crete Park District, Crete, IL / 11-07-2014 and 03-28-2014
- Downers Grove Park District - Lincoln Center, Downers Grove, IL / 10-5-2013
- Downers Grove Public Library, Downers Grove, IL / 10-18-2011
- Eatonville Branch of the Orange Co. Library System, Eatonville, FL / 11/10/2016
- Flossmoor Public Library, Flossmoor, IL / 3-31-2011
- Fountaindale Public Library, Bolingbrook, IL / 9-8-2011
- Frankfort Park District, Frankfort, IL / 11-13-2014, 02-28-2014 and 10-11-2013
- Franklin Park Public Library, Franklin Park, IL / 10-23-2014, 10-3-2013, 10-11-2012, and 11-11-2010
- Fox Lake Library, Fox Lake, IL / 10-24-2016
- Glen Ellyn Public Library, Glen Ellyn, IL / 10-16-2014 and 11-7-2013
- Glenwood-Lynwood Public Library, Lynwood, IL / 9-22-2011
- Glenside Public Library, Glendale Heights, IL / 03-2016, 03-12-2015, 9-20-2014, and 8-21-2014
- Lansing Public Library, Lansing, IL / 9-15-2011
- Lemont Public Library, Lemont, IL / 09-18-2014, 10-17-2013, 4-5-2012 and 9-29-2011
- Lisle Public Library, Lisle, IL / 10-6-2011
- Maitland Public Library, Maitland , FL / 10-30-2016 and 2-4-2016
- Morris Area Public Library, Morris, IL, / 8-10-2016
- Mt Prospect Public Library, Mt. Prospect, IL / 10-25-2011 and 10-26-2010
- Naperville Nichols Public Library, Naperville, IL / 3-10-2011
- New Lenox Public Library, New Lenox, IL / 10-12-2013, 10-30-2012, 10-27-2011, and 10-14-2010
- North Orange Branch of the Orange County Library System, Orlando, FL / 10-27-2016
- Oak Brook Public Library, Oak Brook, IL / 09-19-2013, 10-4-2012 and 3-8-2012
- Acorn Library, Oak Forest, IL / 10-19-2016
- Oak Lawn Public Library, Oak Lawn, IL / 10-17-2016
- Orlando Downtown Branch of the Orange County Library System, Orlando, FL / 6-30-2016 and 3-12-2016
- Plainfield Public Library, Plainfield, IL / 10-3-2016 and 9-5-2012
- Poplar Creek Public Library, Streamwood, IL / 4-18-2013
- Prairie Trails Public Library, Burbank, IL / 11-8-2011
- Prospect Heights Public Library, Prospect Heights, IL / 10-29-2013
- Roselle Public Library, Roselle, IL / 9-27-2012
- Shorewood-Troy Public Library, Shorewood, IL / 10-28-2010
- South Creek Branch of the Orange Co. Library System, Hunters Creek, FL / 03-21-2016
- Steger-South Chicago Heights Library, Steger, IL / 10-18-2012, 11-15-2011, and 7-14-2011
- Stickney-Forest View Public Library, Stickney, IL / 10-22-2016
- Sugar Grove Library, Sugar Grove, IL / 10-27-2016
- Three Rivers Public Library, Minooka, IL / 10-2-2012 and 10-13-2011
- Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, Rockford, IL / 11-01-2013, 03-30-2012 and 10-14-2011 (with Ghost Tour)
- Thomas Ford Memorial Library, Western Springs, IL / 11-14-2013
- West Oaks Branch of the Orange Co. Library System, Ocoee, FL / 11-14-2016, 10-10-2016, 05-26-2016
- Westmont Public Library, Westmont, IL / 09/24/2015, 05-29-2014, 10-20-2011 and 11-4-2010
- Wheaton Public Library, Wheaton, IL / 10-13-2016 and 10/1/2015
- Wheeling Park District, Wheeling, IL / 10/11/2016
- White Oak Public Library - Crest Hill Branch, Crest Hill, IL / 9-24-2016 and 11-08-2014
- White Oak Public Library, Lockport, IL / 10-30-2014 and 10-25-2012
- White Oak Public Library, Romeoville, IL / 10-18-2016, 10-8-2015, 10-2-2014, 10-24-2013, 3-21-2013, 4-19-2012 and 2-19-2011
- Wilmette Public Library, Wilmette, IL / 10-11-2011
- Windermere Branch of the Orange Co. Library System, Windermere, FL / 06-16-2016
- Winter Garden Branch of the Orange County Library System, Winter Garden, FL / 08-04-2016, 10-31-2015
Paranormal Seminar with WCP
On Jan. 18th 2011, Windy City Paranormal (WCP) and TnT Paranormal conducted a paranormal seminar at the Streamwood Public Library. This seminar covered equipment and techniques are used during an investigation. The topics included:
- DVR / Camera Setup - An area was setup to simulate what the DVR system and IR cameras looking like during an investigation.
- Digital Equipment - An area was setup to conduct mock EVP sessions.
- EMF Detectors - An area was setup to show how to perform an EMF sweep of a location.
The event was hosted by WCP.
Investigate with TnT Paranormal Events
Location / Date:
- Private Location, Joliet, IL / Sep.10, 2010
- Countryside Place, Manteno, IL / Nov 5, 2010 and Oct 8, 2010
- Milton School, Alton, IL / Oct 20, 2012 and Oct 15, 2011
- Tinker Swiss Cottage, Rockford, IL / Apr 13, 2013 (with Haunted Rockford), Dec 1, 2012, and Nov 17, 2012
- Coronado Theatre, Rockford, IL / Feb 23, 2013 and Mar 15, 2014 (with Haunted Rockford)
- Midway Village, Rockford, IL / May 10, 2014 (with Haunted Rockford, Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee, and Ghost Research Society).
- Arlington Heights Historical Museum, Arlington Heights, IL / Oct 22, 2016, Oct 24, 2015, Apr 11, 2015, Oct 25, 2014, and Aug 2, 2014.
- Burpee Museum of Natural History, Rockford, IL / Nov 15, 2014
- Vogt Art Center, Tinley Park, IL / Sep 24, 2016
- Introduction to the Paranormal and Ghost Hunting
- Investigation with TnT Paranormal
- Training on EVPs and EMFs
- Training on Ghost Photography
Other Speaking Engagements
Paranormal Unity @ the "R"
Chicago Ghost Conference 6 and 7
In November 2014 and October 2015, we hosted an EVP Listening Gallery with each station focusing on a different IL location.
Gulf Coast ParaCon
Chicago Ghost Conference III
We hosted a booth at the Chicago Ghost Conference III (2011) at the Portage Theater in Chicago. This event was hosted by Ursula Bielski and Chicago Hauntings. Featured speakers included: Jeff Belanger, Chris Fleming, Dave Schrader, and Michael Kleen.
IL Paranormal Conference
On October 4, 2014, our founder, Melissa Tanner, presented at the IL Paranormal Conference on the topic of Legend Tripping in IL. Other featured speakers include: Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Paul Smith, and GRAGG.
On September 28, 2013, our founder, Melissa Tanner, sat on a paranormal panel with others that included: Mark Schwabe from GHS, Dale Kaczmarek from GRS, Author Michael Kleen, Noah Leigh from PIM, and Psychic Paul Smith.
On September 22, 2012, our founder, Melissa Tanner, presented at the IL Paranormal Conference on the topic of Provoking vs Trigger Objects. Other featured speakers include: Ghost Head Soap, Dale Kaczmarek, and Ghost Gadget Guy.
Haunted Attraction - Meet and Greets
Locations previously visited:
- Haunted Abyss - Oct 2010
- Basement of the Dead - Oct 20, 2013, Oct 13, 2013, Oct 5, 2013 , and Oct 5, 2012
- Dream Reapers - Oct 28, 2012, Oct 13, 2012, and Oct 5, 2012
- Lombard Jaycees Haunted House - Oct 12, 2013
- Statesville Haunted Prison - Oct 11, 2013, Oct 4, 2013, and Oct 5, 2012
- Frightmare Haunted House - Oct 12, 2014, Oct 12, 2013, and Oct 13, 2012